Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's officially Spring!

I love this time of year!  I love the greens making their appearance again. I love longer days. And i love picking races for the upcoming running season. Having just ran a crappy half, I am looking forward to redeeming myself at some other races.  I am stoked to be running Seawheeze again this year.  That race was so amazing last year.  The whole event was amazing and I completely fell head over heels for Vancouver.  City/mountains/ocean= my mecca!  it was crazy beautiful and Lululemon did an amazing job with this entire event.  But even though i am looking forward to that half it isn't until August.  I am also contemplating another full... Bozeman?  

I am starting a boot camp next week and will decide after that if i am up for the training for a full again.  I am looking forward to my bootcamp.  I am incorporating TRX, Barre, Pilates, p90x3 and 21dayfx extreme into a running program.  I think it is going to be great.  There will be variety, but also upping the intensity.  i have been just sort of going through the motions the past few months, and i need to get back to having a focus and goals.

does anyone else have any goals? share! 

No comments:

Post a Comment