Saturday, February 8, 2014

day 3 & 4 of challenge

Oops.  time escaped me yesterday and I didn't have enough time to post.  I did both workouts yesterday: the full body strength training (did it in 1:10 can't seem to break that even though David Kirsch claims it can be done in 45), and 45 minutes on the treadmill.  I broke it up by running 4 min and walking 1 at incline of 8.  It helps the time go by and changes up the working muscles.  I weighed in yesterday and SUCCESS!!  I was down 3 pounds and 1.5% body fat.  aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhuuuuuaaaa  angels singing.  However, last night we had an Opening Ceremonies party at Sunny's and I fell off the clean eating wagon.  i don't feel horribly guilty, however, since today I am back at it and am planning on doing an extra workout.  I am going to do the legs/core strength training on DK plan and treadmill but also am going to do an hour barre workout.  I received a dvd I ordered and can't wait to try it.  Yesterday I could see more definition in my arms/shoulders and that is motivating!!  

Lesson to be learned:  don't beat yourself up too bad for falling off track--just get back on ASAP.  And maybe penance, like doing an extra workout or add more time to your cardio etc. ?!?! 

This challenge is great, because you aren't hungry.  It is a challenge for some to fit in the workouts, but remember it's for two weeks--so if you have to get up early, or stay up a bit later it is only for two weeks.  And I guarantee by the end of two weeks you will have found time in your schedule to make it work.  And you will see how you CAN fit in working out.  And you can be full eating clean.  It is a great re-boot mentally and physically.  And his workouts have unique moves that are easy to learn but, challenging and effective.  i can't say enough good about this!!  

what is on your saturday workout agenda?


No comments:

Post a Comment