Monday, February 10, 2014

still on the challenge

I did three workouts saturday (day 4) to make up for my not so clean eating friday night.  I loved the barre workout I did, plus it was leg day according to the plan and then after going to the movie, Sunny and I did our cardio.  We alternated treadmill/elliptical every 5 minutes.  it was a lot of fun and broke up the time.  We did sprints, hills, etc.  Yesterday was the full body workout and of course, the 45 minutes of cardio. I did half the time on the treadmill and the other half on the elliptical.  

Today, I did not get the workout done :(.  I worked from 8-8 and i was hoping i would have more energy after work, but I don't.  I will definitely get it done tomorrow.  And i stayed with the clean eating. I will add an extra day to the challenge, too.

What is on your workout schedule this week?  If you are having a hard time staying motivated, try something new.  A new class, dvd, intervals, etc.  


No comments:

Post a Comment