Monday, March 10, 2014

awful workout!

Sometimes a workout just isn't happening.  I began yesterdays workout and about 20 minutes into it, I became ill.  I don't know what was going on, I had eaten a light breakfast about an hour before, I was hydrated... So after lying on the floor of my bathroom for an additional 20 minutes I peeled my clammy body up and went back home.  Several hours later, I went back out to my studio and finished it up.  

I was really ticked at myself for getting sick.  Maybe because I didn't know why?  But after relaxing for a bit and accomplishing some computer work I was procrastinating, I am glad I went back and finished it.

When I "don't feel like working out" I often give myself ten minutes.  If after ten minutes I am still not feeling it i can stop.  I have probably only stopped twice.  Most of the time after ten minutes I am good to go.  
 yesterday's workout was a "leg day".  Let's shape these puppies up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment