Sunday, March 23, 2014

NTC Challenge. Get in on this!!

I have preached about the awesomeness of NTC for a while now.  You should SERIOUSLY download this FREE app.  It is so easy to use and the possibilities are endless.  it is for all levels of fitness, and you can do a great workout in as little as fifteen minutes.  There are also several stretching routines, yoga routines among lots of other options.

My challenge to you, shall you (and you better) choose to accept it:  

Complete 45 min of NTC for 7 days straight.  You can break this up however you would like.  You could do 15 min am, 15 min lunch, 15 min dinner.  You could do 30 min, then a 15 min stretch sesh.  Today I did arm, leg and abs, 15 minutes of each.  It felt so good!  (I also rode the bike 5 miles and ran over 2.  I did .5 as part of warm up and then after completing tax prep ran almost 2 more).  

Tweet your completed workouts from the app with the hashtag #NTC7day45
it is just 7 days, you can work out hard for one week--I think you will be so happy with the results it will inspire you to keep it going.  I want to do this since I start training for my halves next week.  Let me know how it is going and GET MOVING!  there is a prize!!!  And you can't make up the minutes on another day--so do this right!

No comments:

Post a Comment