Sunday, December 15, 2013

Christmas Gift ideas for fit freaks!

If you have someone on your christmas list that is into fitness, help keep them going with some gear.  Be careful about buying fitness themed items if the person hasn't expressed interest--that could be taken the wrong way!! :)

Some of my must haves:

Nike Lunar glides!! These kicks are great!  They are light weight, yet supportive.  I also love the Flyknits too, but not for long distance runs.  On the Nike vein, I also love ANY of the legend fit bottoms.  They have shorts, capris and tights.  They all have a very flattering wide waist band, made of a great supporting fabric.  I am also loving my Nike+ GPS watch.  It has a long lasting battery, is user-friendly and a fabulous tool.  Another fun piece of gear is the Nike Fuelbandse.  One can partake in challenges, and daily reach their goal.  It is very motivating!

Another piece of gear that come in handy, compression socks.  They now come in a variety of colors and themes and are great for long runs, recovery, etc.  I like C.E.P brand, and Procompression.  Procompression often has great codes for 40% off. I am also obsessed with my BALEGA running socks.  They have perfect padding and fit superb.  They don't lose shape, even during long distance mid summer runs!

Arm warmers are another great gift item.  I love my black nike ones and I also have great ones from Oiselle.  Oiselle is a great company that makes fabulous running gear for women.  The ROGA shorts are also excellent. I am currently wishing for their infinity scarf

Your fitness minded loved ones also need to fuel themselves.  So a gift like the Magic bullet or Vitamix would be great.  Also on a smaller, budget friendly scale: shot blox, gu, sport's beans, Nuun (currently loving the grape flavor!), PocketFuel, etc.  Some of these items have added caffeine for an extra boost!

Yurbuds are my go-to ear bud choice.  They are comfortable, sound great and have a lifetime warranty.  Can't go wrong there! An iTunes gift card is always a welcomed prezzie--new music is motivating.

Any of these items would help motivate your fitness peep!  Show your support and keep them motivated this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment